Company Profile: Fast Food Restaurant Chain.
· To oversee and direct all production activities with the highest standard and ensure that operations meet the prerequisite compliance in terms food safety and hygiene
· To coordinate all off-site storage and distribution and operate within departmental budget
· Manage delivery schedule and transporter to support distribution needs effectively and efficiently ensuring integrity of all temperature-sensitive raw materials and finished goods are maintained
· Accountable for accuracy of inventory movements and controls, as well to conduct stock take audit at 3rd party warehouse
· Liaise with supplier on supply matters and play a role in sourcing for potential supplier
· Liaise with outlets operations teams and continuously seek opportunities for improving external & internal processes of the supply chain
· Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs implementing health and safety procedures and managing staff training issue
· Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements by reviewing all issues/gaps reported through monthly and quarterly MIS reviews
· 5 years of Logistics experience with Retail / FMCG / consumer goods or 3PL companies
· Proficiency in MS office and any ERP system is essential
· Must possess demonstrated leadership and analytical abilities to facilitate problem resolution in a team environment
· Must have wide experience in F&B production line. Eg: production of bakery etc.
· Gender: Any
· Race: Any
· Age: Between 30 - 50
· Salary: RM 5,000 – RM 10,000
· Work Location: Glenmarie, Shah Alam
Candidates who are ONLY interested working in Glenmarie, Shah Alam may apply.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.