- Company Name:
- Randstad Malaysia
- Position Type:
- 0 - 1
- Identifying business opportunities with new and
- Attend face to face meetings to develop relationship
and awareness of our services.
- Assist with preparation of tenders, proposals and
- Demonstrate independence and positive attitude towards
- Team player with proven ability to work under
Skills & Competencies :
- Achieve key sales targets & increase the company's brand presence in
- Utilize your networks to identify business opportunities with new &
- Attend face to face meetings to develop relationship & awareness of
- Able to built quality relationships with cutomer at all levels.
- Assist with preparation of tenders, proposals & associate documentation, where needed.
- Demonstrate independence & positive attitude towards generating
- Good interpersonal & communication skills(verbal,written &
- Have a solution/customer focused perspective.
- Initiative in identifying what needs to be done & doing it
before being asked or before the situations warrants it.
- Organizational & time management skills, able to multi-task &
prioritizing, planning work activities efficiently to meet deadlines & high
- Team player with proven ability to work under pressure, demonstrates
ability to prepare effective reports needed.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills, can see hidden
problems & looks beyond the obvious for answers.
- Good Negotiation skills - can bring others together & reconcile
- Drive for results- drives for results & success, conveys a sense of
urgency & drive issues to closure,persists despite obstacles &
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products including Word,Excel &
- Ability to quickly adapt & work with new software.
Demands & Work Environment :
- Report to sales manager, in his absence to the Branch Manager in charge
for the branch.
- Indoor - 10% for purpose of administrative work.
- Outdoor - 90% for customer relationship & business generation
- Must achieve the minimum own personal sales/CM1 as agreed once you
signed this Job Description.
- Must work & support the indoor customer service colleague to
deliver agreed service level to clients.
- General office setting, typically the employee may sit comfortably to
perform work, usually at a computer terminal- with a short breaks or lunch
period. However, there may be some bending/stooping, reaching above shoulder
level, walking, standing, carrying of light items such as papers, books or
packages of up to 25 pounds. Should be able to hear & speak clearly using
phone/headset to communicate with customers, be able to navigate, view &
enter information on the computer.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Degree holder or at least a diploma.
- Sales driven and highly self motivated with positive
can do attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills (verbal,
written and presentation).
- Able to multi-task
and prioritizing, good work planning.